Please be sure to look under the Apply Now tab for more available properties that may not be in the MLS or shown here.
Thank you for your interest in becoming one of our residents!
Please read the information below thoroughly before you begin the application process.
We will know your clients are represented by you as there is a place within the application where your clients will include your information. We will contact you and please call our office for updates.
Applicants Represented by Agents
We have a professional obligation to communicate only through your agent until we have a fully executed lease. Please direct inquiries to your agent.
Please remove any credit protection blocks you may have in place prior to applying.
We are charged for each credit inquiry, regardless of a credit protection block being in place.
Co-applicants should be added under the main applicant so they will be linked to the main applicant, sent an email and asked to upload their own information.
The online application includes 3 forms that you will need to print, complete, sign and upload.
1. The Proposal to Lease form, one form jointly signed and dated by all applicants
2. The Verification of Employment form, one form for each applicant to complete, sign and date
3. The Verification of Residency form, one form for each applicant to complete sign and date.
Please use only the provided forms for verifcation of residency and verfication employment.
- A cover letter to the owners of the property (optional)
All prospective occupants over 18
- A copy of your driver’s license or valid photo identification
- One completed/signed Verification of Residency form
W2 employee applicants
- Completed and signed Verification of Employment form
- Most recent paycheck stub *actual paystub showing YTD totals*
- Most recent bank statement *full bank statement, no screen shots or transaction printouts*
- First 2 pages of last year’s tax return
- 2 Mo’s most recent bank statement *full bank statements, no screen shots/transaction printouts*
Applicants including other sources of income
- Child support or alimony *attach actual court order with judicial signature*
- Pension *attach pension letter*
- Social security or disability *attach official social security letter*
- Cash income *attach letter of explanation and any proof of income*
Please upload all requested documents and complete all requested information fields. We will process your complete application and obtain an answer from the property owner, generally within 48-72 business hours.
A maximum rent to income ratio of 35% based on all applicant’s total gross income.
Payment history and debt management consistent with a likelihood of future timely rent payment.
Residential history lacking major issues such as property destruction, deceit, or eviction.
Not all applicants have strong criteria due to various reasons and life circumstances.we do incorporate compensating factors and sometimes a guarantor applicant can help. Please include an explanation letter if you are lacking in an area or have cash income.
Please call 1 800 736 8476 for a copy of your credit report. The screening fee is non refundable.