Please be sure to look under the Apply Now tab for more available properties that may not be in the MLS or shown here.
Thank you for your interest in becoming one of our residents!
Please read the important information below thoroughly before you begin the application process.
Real Estate Agents
We will know your clients are represented by you, there is a place within the application where your clients will include your information. Please call our office.
Applicants Represented by Real Estate Agents
We have a professional obligation to communicate only through your agent until we have a fully executed lease. Please follow the directions below to apply online and direct inquiries to your agent, not to our office.
Please remove any credit protection blocks you may have in place prior to applying.
We are charged for each credit inquiry, regardless of a credit protection block being in place. If you have a block in place when we pull credit, it will require a second pull and an additional $20.00.
Co-applicants should be added under the main applicant so they will be linked to the main applicant, the online systme will send them an email so they can complete and upload their own information.
Please help us get an answer from the property owner for you quickly!
You can ensure speedy, efficient processing by completing each field in the online application and uploading ALL requested information. Incomplete submissions do stall the online process and will cause delays.
The online application includes 3 forms that you will need to print, complete, sign and upload.
1. The Proposal to Lease form, one form jointly signed and dated by all applicants
2. The Verification of Employment form, one form for each applicant to complete, sign and date
3. The Verification of Residency form, one form for each applicant to complete sign and date.
Please use only the provided forms for verifcation of residency and verfication employment.
- A cover letter to the owners of the property (optional)
All prospective occupants over 18
- A copy of your driver’s license or valid photo identification
- One completed/signed Verification of Residency form
W2 employee applicants only
- Completed and signed Verification of Employment form
- Most recent paycheck stub *actual paystub showing YTD totals*
- Most recent bank statement *full bank statement, no screen shots or transaction printouts*
Self-employed applicants only
- First 2 pages of last year’s tax return
- 2 Mo’s most recent bank statement *full bank statements, no screen shots/transaction printouts*
Applicants including other sources of income only
- Child support or alimony *attach actual court order with judicial signature*
- Pension *attach pension letter*
- Social security or disability *attach official social security letter*
- Cash income *attach letter of explanation and any proof of income*
A maximum rent to income ratio of 40% based on all applicant’s total gross income.
Payment history and debt management consistent with a likelihood of future timely rent payment.
Residential history lacking major issues such as property destruction, deceit, or eviction.
Not all applicants have strong criteria due to various reasons and life circumstances.we do incorporate compensating factors and sometimes a guarantor applicant can help. Please include an explanation letter if you are lacking in an area or have cash income.
Upon acceptance, we will ask for two separate cashier’s checks or wires to secure the property. One for the first full months’ rent and another for the security deposit. Upon receipt of these funds, we will stop marketing the property and prepare the lease and disclosures. A renters insurance policy with additional interest information will be required prior to your possession of the property.
Copy of your Credit Report
Please call 1 800 736 8476 for a copy of your credit report. The screening fee is non refundable.
Please call the Yardi Applicant Hotline at 1 855 736 8223 between 5am and 5pm if you're experiecing technical difficlties with the online application process.