Please be sure to look under the Apply Now tab for more available properties that may not be in the MLS or shown here.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN LEASING A PROPERTY
DO YOU WANT YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSED FAST AND EASILY SO IT IS ABLE TO BE PRESENTED QUICKLY?
Please read the following important information before you proceed!
Help us obtain acceptance from the property owner as soon as possible by submitting a complete application including all supporting documentation. Complete applications are usually processed within 48-72 hours. Incomplete submissions cause delays.
WORKING WITH A REALTOR?
We need their name, phone number and email. Please have this information ready.If you are represented by a real estate agent, we are obligated to honor that relationship. All contractual questions, negotiations, lease signatures must be handled through your agent until you become our tenant.
EXISTING CREDIT PROTECTION BLOCK?
Please remove any credit protection blocks you have in place prior to applying. Credit reporting agencies do charge per inquiry. If you have a block in place, we will be forced to pull a second inquiry. Application fees are non-refundable.
Qualification criteria typically includes:
1. Income consistent with a debt to rent ratio of 33% max of combined applicant's gross income
2. Credit history consistent with the likelihood of timely future rent payments
3. Residential history free from property damage, deceit or eviction
Not all applications are strong in all three areas, we commonly use compensating factors and look at the reasons why an application may be weak in one area. For instance, perhaps a bankruptcy was an isolated event, not a pattern and we can verify a subsequent lengthy positive payment history. Perhaps an applicant has unverifiable income, but the job makes sense and the credit and residence history is strong. We encourage letters of explanation for miscellaneous circumstances that weaken an application. If you have questions about moving forward due to less than desirable circumstances, please inquire with your agent if you're represented or with our office if you're not represented. We do not want to process application fees if we know an application is likely to be denied.
APPLICANTS, CO-APPLICANTS, OCCUPANTS AND GUARANTORS
Each resident and/or guarantor over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application.
* Applicant = Will be on the lease as a lessee, is financially responsible and income is included for qualification.
* Co-applicant = Will be on the lease as a lessee, is financially responsible and income is included for qualification.
* Occupant = Will be on the lease as an approved occupant, is not financially responsible and income is not included for qualification
* Guarantor = Will be on the lease as a Guarantor, is not a resident, is financially responsible, income is not used for qualification, income is used to determine Guarantor eligibility. Generally utilized if applicants show poor credit history or high debt to rent ratio.
*ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE AND UPLOAD THE FOLLOWING 3 FORMS*
1. Proposal to Lease (If you're working with a REALTOR, please include their name, phone number and email address)
2. Verification of Residency (complete only the top half)
3. Verification of Employment (complete only the top half)
COPY & PASTE THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THESE FORMS NOW.
THEY WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mqpe6em1bn4psom/AACXY7w0VIlVOTML08PBMc9na?dl=0
Upload these forms in the"other" section of the online application.
PLEASE UPLOAD ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BEFORE YOU CLICK SUBMIT!
You will not be able to upload additional documents once you hit submit. Failure to upload
required documents will cause unecesary back and forth communications and processing delays.
ALL APPLICANTS, GUARANTORS AND OCCUPANTS OVER 18:
- A copy of your driver’s license or valid photo identification
A PHOTO OF ANY/ALL PETS AND SERVICE/EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMALS
ALL APPLICANTS AND GUARANTORS: REQUIRED INCOME DOCUMENTATION
Choose your applicable scenarios below and provide supporting documentation as described
**W2 EMPLOYEE APPLICANTS/GUARANTORS
- Completed and signed Verification of Employment form (download, print, complete, sign)
- Most recent paycheck stub *actual pay stub showing YTD totals*
- Most recent bank statement *full bank statement, no screen shots/transaction printouts*
**SELF EMPLOYED APPLICANTS/GUARANTORS
(independent contractors, 1099 recipients, cash recipients, DBA operators, Corporate Officers, undeclared income recipients)
- Page 1 & 2 of last year’s PERSONAL tax return *submit your corporate return if you like, pages 1 & 2 of personal return is still required*
- 3 month's most recent personal bank account statement *full bank statements, no screen shots/transaction printouts*
- 3 month's most recent business bank account statement *full bank statements, no screen shots/transaction printouts*
**ALL APPLICANTS/GUARANTORS INCLUDING OTHER SOURCES OF INCOME
- Child support or alimony *include actual filed court order with judicial signature*
- Pension *include pension award letter*
- Social security or disability *include official social security/disability award letter*
- Cash/undeclared income *include a letter of explanation and any proof of income, ie: cancelled checks, bank statements*
Once the Landlord approves the application, The Plisky Group will generate an "Application Acceptance" form which outlines the leasing process and a rough sample lease will be included for your review. Upon your acceptance, a cashiers check for the first full month's rent and a cashier's check for the security deposit and a signed Application Acceptance form will be required from you to secure the property. Accurate evidence of renter's insurance as outlined in the Application Acceptance form will be required to be in full force and effect throughout your tenancy and prior to your possession of the property. Applicable utilities (gas, water, sewer, electricity, etc.) must be in your name on the day you take possession of the property. This information will be provided to you in the Application Acceptance documents.
To obtain a copy of yout credit report, call 866 359 3630 or visit www.appfolio.com/consumer