Please be sure to look under the Apply Now tab for more available properties that may not be in the MLS or shown here.
Testimonials and hundreds of happy clients speak volumes!
We believe that the key to a pleasurable and stress free transaction begins with selecting an experienced, knowlegeable, communicative agent that you can trust and depend on. Selling your home is a complex process, preparation is key, legal standards must be adhered to and transactions can be accompanied by various unknown circumstances. We educate and empower our clients, thereby preparing them to make wise decisions, maximize their potential and avoid unnecessary surprises.
We strongly encourage all sellers to sit down with no less than three agents before choosing the agent who will represent and assist in one of the largest transactions of your life!
The Plisky Group is comprised of experienced and educated Real Estate Professionals with a history of exceeding client expectations. We get to know our clients, thereby enabling us to focus on individual needs, desires and goals. At the Plisky Group, you'll find smiling faces because we truly love being able to help people acheive ther dreams and goals. Our combined industry experience and ongoing education enables us to anticipate potential issues and solve problems before they ever have a chance of interfering with the successful close of escrow.
We adhere to high standards of client care and work diligently as communicative advisors, keeping our clients educated, informed and updated, providing them with pertinent information and professional insight along the way. The result is confident clients who are able to maximize their potential by making wise decisions.
Because we are a group of agents and brokers with more than 40 years of combined experience in Real Estate, law, escrow, mortgage lending and property management, we simply provide unparalelled service. We choose to operate as a group because we have seen and we know from ongoing experience that a single agent cannot possibly provide excellent service while attempting to navigate all of the complex details and countless variety of intricacies involved in a Real Estate Transaction.
In addition to ongoing industry experience, we stay current with market trends, inventory, mortgage guidelines and changes in the world of Real Estate. As a result we know what to do in almost every situation which enables us to implement the right tools and transform our clients goals, wants and needs into reality.
When the unusual situation does present itself, we may call on outside resources for experience and advice. Because we maintain a vast network of professionals at the top of their fileds, we are able to draw on these resources when need be.
We are committed to your peace of mind and satisfaction. We will keep you informed of current market conditions, assist you in preparing your home for sale and implement the very best proactive marketing strategy to get your home SOLD! That's just the first step as there are so many more components crucial to a successful and rewarding sale.
Experience, integrity, negotiation and proactive problem solving skills are all crucial requirements of your real estate professionals. We are passionate about helping you to net the most return on the sale of your home in the shortest amount of time. We look forward to showing you how we can help you achieve your real estate goals!
- Provide you with a free home valuation with to help determine your home's worth.
- Review current market activity, supply and demand and timelines
- Review comparable sales to show you what is happening in your community.
- Negotiate on your behalf to receive the most money for your property and home.
- Investigate potential buyers loan scenarios by reviewing their situation with their lender.
- Ensure that you can be confident in the contract and it's terms before you sign.
- Ensure appropriate timelines and contingency removal management.
- Network with other real estate professionals to find the perfect buyer for your home.
- Arrange showings of your home that work in conjunction with your schedule.
- Advise you how to best prepare your property for potential buyers to view.
- Engage in a comprehensive advertising campaign to give your home the ideal exposure.
- Utilize the latest technology to showcase your property to other agents and potential buyers.
- Guide you through complex paperwork and legal issues that can impact the sale of your home.
- Strategize and negotiate with you, always advancing your interests
- Represent you in a manner that is both professional, communicative and thorough.
- Ensure that you are meeting your contractual obligations.
- Explain foreign concepts and inform of your rights and your duties.
- Assist you with property maintenance and modification utilizing our network of tradespeople.
- Connect you with our team of professionals who will help the transaction close smoothly.